In 2014 the Exmouth & Budleigh Salterton Scout District and Girlguiding Exmouth celebrated St. George’s Day at Devon’s Crealy on Sunday 27th April 2014
The day started with the traditional St. George’s Day flag parade and renewal of promises before the Rainbows, Beavers, Brownies, Cubs, Guides, Scouts, Seniors, Explorers, and of course the leaders, we’re let loose to enjoy all the rides and attractions at Crealy!
St. George is not only the Patron Saint of England but also of Scouting, so we decided we will celebrate St. George’s Day, Scouting, and Guiding with pride – whilst having fun!
Design a Badge Competition
Congratulations to Bethany S from 4th Withycombe Raleigh Guides for winning this year’s badge competition. Bethany’s badge is shown to the right.
Winners from all the Categories are:
- Beavers – Jago H from 7th Exmouth
- Cubs – Liam W from 1st Budleigh Salterton
- Cubs – Thomas D from 3rd Exmouth
- Scouts – Natalya M from 5th Exmouth
- Scouts – Scott A from 1st Lympstone
- Rainbows – Millie T from 2nd Rolle
- Guides – Bethany S from 4th Withycombe
The winners from above all got to attend St George’s Day free!
For more information please contact: ExBud Fellowship Scout Active Support Unit